The Munich Institute for Astro- and Particle Physics (MIAPP) is supported by two honorable committees. It is thanks to the voluntary work of the committee members that MIAPP is able to select and offer every year a diverse program with cutting edge topics.
The Scientific Advisory Board evaluates the performance of MIAPP and advises on all matters concerning the future of MIAPP. The Program Committee reviews all proposals and selects the program for the year after next. Both committees meet once per year. All Scientific Advisory Board members also belong to the Program Committee.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Prof. Dr. Amy Barger, University of Wisconsin-Madison (Chair)
- Prof. Dr. Eric Emsellem, ESO, Garching
- Prof. Dr. Raphael Flauger, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. Mathias Garny, Technische Universität München
- Dr. Gian Francesco Giudice, CERN
- Prof. Dr. David B. Kaplan, University of Washington
- Prof. Dr. Kirill Melnikov, Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Mertens, Max-Planck-Institut für Physik, München
- Prof. Dr. Ivo Sachs, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Dr. Stella Seitz, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Prof. Dr. Sherry Suyu, Max-Planck-Institut für Astrophysik, München
- Prof. Dr. Kim Venn, University of Victoria
- Dr. Anita Zanella, INAF - Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova